Friday, July 13, 2012

WTF Friday People........





Yep trying to get back on track with WTF Friday. Like I said y'all{salute to my friend TG} it has been balls busy and trying to get my 411 Friday weekly post gets a little lost in the chaos...Like I said before I thought I would have all this free time once GG started preschool and that {so far} has not happened. I am just trying to get in the "groove" once that happens I will be ready to continue on the taking care of me part of life. So far so good I have been working out everyday and I feel good I also started taking a good amount of liquid vitamins and sometimes I feel more like a chemist than a SAHB but I found this little vitamin place that has everything I need to keep the old motor ticking.  Nothing like feeling nausea's until my stomach gets used to all the new vitamin hits it is taking. Hope all you babes and studs have an awesome Friday. 


  • Can someone please explain to me the fascination of rednecks rolling around in mud? This seems to be a big thing right now or has it always been a big thing and  am just now seeing it? I heard that their is a "resort" opening called the Redneck Resort Mud Park - Fo reals WTF really????
  • Hikers I get the appeal and the adventure of hiking but could you please bring a partner when you decide to hike deep in part of the woods you have never been to. There is allot of miles of green trees out there. And they all kind of look alike....Heeellllloooooooo

  • WTF if you have to shop based on the shitty coupons on some sites all you would be eating is processed crappy food. Where are the coupons fro fresh fruit and veggies?  I swear some of them are completely useless unless you have a habit of hording toilet paper and cleaning supplies.
  • Tevas do I need to say more...God such an ugly thing - sorry but these things are not shoes they are a piece of ugly plastic with Velcro straps
  • Anyone watch RHOOC and can someone tell me what the f*ck was up with Tamara's big hair and Gretchen's crayola face? These women are NOT aging  gracefully...sorry ladies but you looked about 10 years older both of you. And did you catch when Jesus Jugs called Tamara old...CLASSIC!

  • Leave it up to TLC's Strange Sex - OK gross alert - man breastfeeds from his wife's boobies in order to control his erectile dysfunction problem. Loser says what? The man drinks "straight from the source". I mean how friggin more weird can you get. AND for some of you tree huggers out there YES it's weird. 
  • You would think that with all the modern tech shit they would figure out a way not to keep sticking these  annoying little slips of paper in the damn magazines. As I was working out this morning about 5 of them popped out of my Cosmo.....Jesus!
  • STUPID people.. has their been an explosion of this lately? The stupid epidemic is spreading....Hide because you to will be scratching your head with some of the stupid shit people have been doing lately. Examples: I saw a person almost drive into a bush on the side of the freeway because her dumb ass was on texting. 
  • Holy shit it looks like the Kardasfuc*ks ride might be slowing down-heard that the clan might be lucky to get 20,000 or 30,000 for new baby girls pics.  Poor Penelope it sucks that you were born during the release of Katie from planet ship Tom Cruise. 

  • Oh Cat you bad bad girl!   WTF were you thinking driving after having some booze...not cool but I got to tell you you look mighty fine in your mug shot. I mean really is she just not WTF amazing looking?


  • I am so pissed and really Hollywood can you please try and come up with some actual new ideas for movies one of my ALL time favs is now a remake Total Recall. As much as I love me some Collin  this one should have never been messed with!

  • Just because it would not be a slap the forehead WTF Friday without a super brilliant what not from Ms. Teresa Guidice from RHONJ I leave you with this one "The sun's not so good for you, with the ozone layer and everything." No SHIT Sherlock.....



And just because I wanted too....Happy Friday 

Peace...........

9 comments:

joeh said...

It is a big YES to every WTF this week, a double YES to the magazine shit, a big EWWW to the boobie thing and did you hear Kathy G. refer to Theresa as Cro-magnonwoman?

cranky

Sandra Tyler said...

If you find coupons for noncrappy food, let me know!

Unknown said...

i missed that one about the man BF....YES totally weirdos and gross!

Brooke Arellano said...

HAHAHAHHAHA LOVE these! I know, what's going on with Tamra and Gretchen?!?! They looked terrible! Tamra's overly bleached pageant hair was ridiculous and Gretchen's make up is just so overboard! Did you see the episode early in the season where she's not wearing any makeup??She looked SO gross! Stopping by from the blog hop and am a new follower:) Would if you would stop by Crazy Mama Drama.

http://crazy-mama-drama.blogspot.com/

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Crazy-Mama-Drama/259491484156846

AMG3VBALL said...

Found your blog via the blog hop! This post was quite funny! I am also a 1st time momma so will be checking your posts out when I can! (www.mommysbundle.com)

Unknown said...

lmaOOOOOOO
i adore ya!

xxoo!

Not Winning Mom of the Year said...

Bags, I read your WTF's on Monday mornings, and have to say it is just what I need to start another week of the same shit! I just love ya!

Mommy Bags said...

Thank you for the awesome support you lovely ladies and gent!

Emily Meyers said...

Hey there! I just found your cute blog via the hop and I'm your newest follower! I'd love to have you as my blog friend too, and invite you to a fabulous giveaway I'm having right now!!

Hope to see you there! Thanks so much!
Emily

http://emilymmeyers.blogspot.com/2012/07/chi-bling-giveaway-winner.html

Feeling the love......